For nearly 30 years, Tunheim has built a reputation as a consultancy that helps clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders. We tackle our clients’ toughest challenges with a collective approach—a belief that no one individual is as good as the company’s “collective best.” And that collective best includes the interns invited to join our team.
At offices located in Bloomington, Tunheim offers internship opportunities to individuals with a wide variety of interests, skills and experience. That may include:
- Writing (creative, copywriting, technical, etc.)
- Public affairs
- Media relations
- Social/Digital content and strategy
- Research and data analytics
Tunheim interns have the opportunity to experience work at a consulting firm, try new and different kinds of projects and emerge from the internship with a demonstrable work product for their portfolio. They assist our client service teams by doing some or all of the following:
- Help to brainstorm our recommended approaches to meet client objectives
- Draft and design materials for various audiences – media, clients, blog readers, consumers, influencers, key opinion leaders, etc.
- Research and analyze trends and industry background
- Mine data to uncover trends and insights
- Engage members of the media to generate interest in covering client topics
- Track and analyze conversations via social media, in addition to content creation
Attributes of Tunheim interns include:
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and work well in a team environment
We are actively seeking candidates for the Winter/Spring (January – May) and Summer/Fall (June – December). These paid positions ($15/hour) are full-time (40 hours week) at our offices in Bloomington, MN. Tunheim is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. For consideration, please send your resume, references and writing samples to email@example.com.