Are you a dynamic, flexible individual looking to grow your career in communications and digital at one of the most reputable firms in the business?
Tunheim is the agency that brought the Superbowl to Minneapolis, shared Ryder Cup 2016 with the world, opened Mall of America, told the Minnesota Public Radio story, and has been recognized for helping Minnesota hospitals address some of their most pressing health crisis’.
Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate, to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders. We tackle our clients’ toughest challenges with a collective approach – a belief that no one individual is as good as the company’s “collective best.”
Our collaborative approach extends throughout our organization. From our open office design to lunch-time gab sessions and late afternoon coworking pods, our team enjoys being together and celebrates the fresh thinking that colleagues can bring to solving the challenge of the day.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is curious about traditional and digital communications, an individual who loves to learn from everything around them, someone who appreciates social media but also can write a mean press release that stands out. At Tunheim we hustle for our clients and the agency – and we need someone who is ready to dive headfirst and think (and rethink) through all possibilities.
If this screams your name, we want to talk to you!
- Tell client stories across traditional and digital communications
- Quickly learn client businesses and contribute to brainstorms, strategy and research
- Support client teams across various business practices and sectors
- Contribute to our team-centered culture
- Draft and edit editorial content
- Draft and edit media materials, including traditional and digital content
- Efficiently manage budgeting for client work and also digital marketing spends
- Prioritize tasks and projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Pitch local, regional and national trade, news and consumer media
- Research and develop appropriate materials, including briefing documents, client reports and media reports
- Manage digital and social listening tools for clients and develop reports, as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of strategic communications and social media plans
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or a related field required, and 2-3 years of experience
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Stellar attention to detail
- Experience using social media required, knowledge of digital platforms and tools for business is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload
- Ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating professionalism under pressure
- Strong analytical research skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and think critically to solve problems on the fly
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
Tunheim is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe the culture we create is just as important as getting the work done. Learn more at tunheim.com/about. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note “Associate Application” in the subject line of your email. Relocation is not provided.