Named “Small Employer of the Year” in 2017 by the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, for more than 29 years Tunheim has built a reputation as a consultancy that helps clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders. We tackle our clients’ toughest challenges with a collective approach – a belief that no one individual is as good as the company’s “collective best.”
We are looking for a full-time team administrative specialist who will support team colleagues in getting results for our internal work and for our clients. This includes supporting the management team, new business team, client services team, marketing, human resources and overall organizational needs. This position reports to the president and chief operating officer.
Our collaborative approach extends throughout our organization. From our open office design to lunch-time gab sessions to late afternoon co-working pods, our team enjoys being together and celebrates the fresh thinking that colleagues can bring to solving the challenge of the day.
- • Assist in the preparation, design, formatting, and production of presentations and proposals
- • Provide general support for the new business, client service and marketing teams, including timeline and project tracking, and scheduling support
- • Manage “business as usual” projects such as filing, copying, list support, training set-up, printer troubleshooting and vendor coordination, and registration support
- • Calendar management for larger meetings and the hiring process
- • Assist human resources with new employee hiring, orientation scheduling and onboarding, including coordination with outside vendors such as IT.
- • Coordinate travel arrangements
- • Assist with staff meeting set-up
- • Assist with employee and client meetings and events
- • General office duties
Knowledge and Experience
- • A minimum of five years of relevant administrative experience in a business environment
- • Proficiency with computer programs (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management)
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- • Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities and independently manage priorities to support multiple people
- • Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; proofing skills
- • Flexibility with effective follow-through, very responsive and customer service oriented, and the ability to anticipate needs
- • Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload
- • Proven ability to work well in a team environment; building relationships that influence results
- • Copyediting experience preferred
- • Design experience preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note “Team Administrative Specialist Application” in the subject line of your email.
Tunheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Relocation is not provided.