Accounting and HR Administrator
For more than 30 years, Tunheim has successfully helped clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders.
We are seeking an accounting and human resources administrator to join our finance group and perform tasks related to the accounts payable, human resources, and office administration functions. This generally includes receiving, processing, and verifying invoices and credit card charges, onboarding new employees, assisting with benefits administration, and fostering community in a hybrid office environment.
- Process accounts payable, including proper coding of invoices, obtaining invoice approvals, verifying vendor information, uploading invoices into accounting system and collecting and tracking W9 tax forms.
- Purchase support related to supply, event and membership orders.
- Prepare sales tax and 1099 processing.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reporting, resolve discrepancies with customers, collect outstanding AR, and work to reduce our DSO.
- Reconcile and enter credit card charges.
- Engage employees across the company to foster collaboration and connection.
- Assist in benefits enrollment.
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees.
- Help employees and clients connect to appropriate resources.
- General administrative tasks, as needed.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Associates degree in accounting preferred or two years of equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Deltek Vantage point software system.
Other Requirements and Attributes:
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating professionalism under pressure.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and think critically to solve problems on the fly.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Embrace and live the Tunheim values.
Tunheim is committed to alleviating disparities in our region, including those based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and familial and economic status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees and clients. Tunheim believes what we do is connected to the outcomes in our community and the rest of the world, and we take an active role in systems change. We commit to showing up, being good listeners, using our connections and assets to create opportunity and understanding, and directly working to be a partner to organizations seeking to improve outcomes.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note “Accounting and HR Administrator” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran