Tunheim is seeking a director of digital and social marketing to lead strategy, ideation, execution and reporting across multiple platforms and channels, and to lead the firm’s new business efforts in digital.
- Lead strategy, planning, ideation and measurement in digital and social for the firm’s largest clients.
- Collaborate with client service and account leads to ensure full integration of digital + social tools and campaigns.
- Develop, mentor and lead cross-functional teams.
- Lead new business prospecting and development in digital marketing. Collaborate with the new business team to ensure digital + social are integrated into all new business endeavors.
- Identify organic growth opportunities based on insights and collaborate with client teams to bring them to life.
- Manage the measurement and reporting of digital marketing initiatives.
- Identify key trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for clients and the firm.
- Create digital content on behalf of multiple clients, including consumer, business and public issue campaigns.
- Analyze and measure content effectiveness.
- Manage social channels for clients, including some community management.
- Educate clients and team members on the latest trends and technology.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience; agency experience preferred.
- Proven experience developing, managing and executing proactive and reactive digital campaigns.
- Proven experience building and leading high-performing teams and mentoring team members.
- Deep understanding of social platforms and strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate a strong point-of-view and develop a supporting strategy.
- Experience managing budgets, outside vendor partners and team members.
- Solid grasp of digital platforms and tools, including content management systems.
- Experience planning and executing digital campaigns.
- Experience analyzing digital content for effectiveness.
- Experience writing digital content, including thought leadership, blogs, social media, etc.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing.
- Strong project management experience and ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or a related field.
Other Requirements and Attributes:
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating professionalism under pressure.
- Desire to progress into leadership role.
- Strong analytical research skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and think critically to solve problems on the fly.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Director of Digital Marketing” in the subject line of your email. Relocation is not provided.