Digital Strategist (2 openings)
For more than 30 years, Tunheim has successfully helped clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders.
We are seeking two Digital Strategists (senior and mid-level) to join our growing digital practice. Digital strategists are responsible for digital marketing and strategy, ideation, execution and reporting across multiple platforms and channels for current and prospective clients.
Tunheim is deeply committed to alleviating disparities in our region, including those based on racial, ethnic, sex, orientation and income. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees and clients. Tunheim believes what we do is connected to the outcomes in our community and the rest of the world. We are dedicated to taking an active role in working for change. We commit to showing up, being good listeners, using our connections and assets to create opportunity and understanding, and directly working to be a partner to organizations seeking to improve the communities where we live and work.
- Lead strategy, planning, ideation, design, and measurement in digital and social content for existing and new client accounts.
- Work with the Director of Media to identify organic growth opportunities based on client insights and collaborate with client teams to bring them to life.
- Manage the measurement and reporting of digital marketing initiatives.
- Identify key trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for clients and the firm.
- Create digital content on behalf of multiple clients, including consumer, business and public issue campaigns.
- Analyze and measure content effectiveness.
- Manage social channels for clients, including some community management.
- Educate clients and team members on the latest trends and technology.
- Participate in Tunheim’s digital and social marketing efforts.
- When required, manage the work of digital outside contractors.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Four to six years of relevant experience; some agency experience preferred.
- Proven experience developing and executing proactive and reactive digital campaigns.
- Solid grasp of digital platforms and tools, including content management systems.
- Digital design experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience analyzing digital content for effectiveness.
- Experience writing digital content, including thought leadership, blogs, social media, etc.
- Experience implementing organic and paid influencer marketing.
- Strong project management experience and ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in video production preferred, but not required.
- Political and/or advocacy campaign experience preferred, but not required.
Other Requirements and Attributes:
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating professionalism under pressure.
- Strong analytical research skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and think critically to solve problems on the fly.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.