For more than 30 years, Tunheim has successfully helped clients navigate complex change. Designed around the fundamental belief that successful organizations take responsibility for being understood, we help our clients rethink how they work and how they communicate to effectively engage with their most important stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, digital strategist to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and supporting compelling digital strategies, ideation, content, execution, analysis and reporting for current and prospective clients.
You relish identifying a client’s most important organizational objectives and creating an integrated approach to help solve those communications problem. You are just as fulfilled executing a strategy as you are creating one because you recognize the need to deeply understand the tactics you recommend.
You are curious to a fault and are at risk of going down a rabbit hole in search of answers. From content to conversion, you are in your element when analyzing analytics and reporting metrics to the client.
You are self-directed but take great satisfaction from working with teams of likeminded, talented individuals because you recognize that the talent you are surrounded by only makes you better.
- Collaborate with our client service account teams to support all aspects of integrated digital campaigns.
- Create digital content strategy and execution on behalf of multiple clients, including consumer, business and public issue campaigns.
- Create content on behalf of multiple clients.
- Analyze and measure digital campaign effectiveness.
- Contribute to new business prospecting and development.
- Work with client service teams to identify organic growth opportunities and then collaborate to help bring them to life.
- Manage the measurement and reporting of outreach initiatives.
- Manage social channels for clients, including some community management.
- Participate in Tunheim’s digital and social marketing efforts.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience; some agency experience preferred.
- Experience developing digital content strategy and creating content for all channels.
- Solid grasp of digital platforms and tools, including content management systems, keyword research, social listening, and marketing analytics.
- Experience planning and executing digital campaigns.
- Experience analyzing content for effectiveness.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing.
- Strong project management experience and ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Experience managing budgets is a plus.
- Digital design experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in video production preferred, but not required.
- Preference given to candidates with agency or political campaign experience.
- Preference given to candidates with SEO, SEM and/or social advertising experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business, or a related field.
Other Requirements and Attributes:
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating professionalism under pressure.
- Desire to progress into leadership role.
- Strong analytical research skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and think critically to solve problems on the fly.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
Tunheim is committed to alleviating disparities in our region, including those based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and familial and economic status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees and clients. Tunheim believes what we do is connected to the outcomes in our community and the rest of the world, and we take an active role in systems change. We commit to showing up, being good listeners, using our connections and assets to create opportunity and understanding, and directly working to be a partner to organizations seeking to improve outcomes.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Digital Strategist Application” in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran