Tunheim is a strategic consulting firm that works with clients navigating complex change. We tackle our clients’ toughest challenges with a collective approach – a belief that no one individual is as good as the company’s “collective best.” And that collective best includes the interns invited to join our team.
Located in Minneapolis, Tunheim offers internship opportunities to individuals with a wide variety of interest, skills and experience. That may include:
- Media relations
- Critical thinking and strategic planning
- Writing (creative, copywriting, technical, etc.)
- Public affairs
- Digital content and social media
- Research and data analytics
Tunheim interns have the opportunity to experience work at a consulting firm, try new and different kinds of projects and emerge from the internship with a demonstrable work product for their portfolio. They assist our client service teams by doing some or all of the following:
- Help to brainstorm our recommended approach to meet client objectives
- Draft and design materials for various audiences – media, clients, blog readers, consumers, influencers, key opinion leaders, etc.
- Research and analyze trends and industry background
- Outreach to members of the media to generate interest in covering client topics
- Track and analyze conversations via social media
- Experience agency culture
We are actively seeking candidates for the winter-spring of 2019; Internships will begin in early January and go through May. These paid positions can be full-time, or they can accommodate a flexible schedule with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Applicants able to work full-time are preferred. For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.