Minnesota Marketing Summit
Tunheim is at the 2017 Minnesota Marketing Summit
For 27 years, Tunheim has successfully helped clients navigate complex change. In particular, we help our clients rethink how they must work to be understood by all their stakeholders. Because being understood leads to success. Communication isn’t the only management discipline — but it is a key one too often not thought through effectively.
2017 Best in Business – Small Employer
Awarded by the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, Tunheim is proud to be the 2017 recipient of the Best in Business – Small Employer award. The award honors five companies in Minneapolis who have excelled, grown, and supported the community in unique and meaningful ways.
Tunheim is a certified Woman-Owned business and has access to Global Talent.
Through IPREX, we have a talent pool of more than 1,600 communication professionals in 68 offices across 24 countries.
What services do we provide?
• What does it really mean
• For us it means looking at everything inside and out
• It’s asking why this and why that
• It’s providing fresh perspectives for your business
• Rethinking uncovers valuable insights
• And sparks inspiration where there was none
• At Tunheim rethinking is what we do every day
• But the best rethinking means having a seat at the table
• A place in the foxhole
• It means being an ally and a partner
• On good days and bad
• Rethinking means taking responsibility
• It means thinking critically and strategically
• It means understanding complex business problems
• And navigating the changes that surround them
• It’s being able to manage the unmanageable
• And fearlessly saying what needs to be said
• Today business is changing faster than fast
• What happened yesterday will change tomorrow
• Which is why you need Tunheim
• The Business of Rethinking